Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Post-Thanksgiving.

It's been a bit since I've posted. I've just been preoccupied with ... life and stuff.

My mom is here. Kevin's mom arrived a couple days ago as well and made us a great big Thanksgiving meal. We also celebrated Anthony's 7th Birthday. Aside from a short visit to Labor and Delivery everything was lovely. I thought I was leaking, but apparently not!

I'm now nearly a week overdue with this little person. Every time someone asks how I'm doing I just want to cry. I'm thankful to be getting better from my sinus infection/flu things. But I'm very obviously overdue, and everything hurts like heck. It feels like there is a train parked on my pelvis, and every time he moves it feels like someone is using a jack-hammer on me. At this point I'm feeling that getting induced is inevitable. Monday I go back in if I haven't gone into labor, and we'll talk about what to do. I didn't want to be induced, but I feel like I'm going to be pregnant f.o.r.e.v.e.r. And in all honesty it would be helpful if I had the baby while my mom is here to help us with the other kids for a couple of days.

I got nothing else much to share right now. Sorry :( I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, and I'll update again soon. (Hopefully about a new little person!)

2 comments:

dona.jeannina said...

I'm sorry you are so overdue! the thanksgiving dinner sounded wonderful. Both Gramas are anxious of course. Well kido, Cami was due the end of December and she came the end of January! 8 times to the hospital then a 1/2hour delivery with her head hanging out when the actual time came! Love to you and Mommie!

Megan said...

I feel so bad for you, Celeste! Ben was just reminding me how I used to cry when people kept asking "haven't you had that baby yet?" I quit going to church just so I wouldn't have to hear it anymore, and also because I only fit in Ben's old sweats. Love you Celeste!