Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Still pregnant, yessiree.

Our little one is secure in his little spot. As much as the back labor and contractions have been going going going...he's giving no signs of really wanting to vacate the premises. The doctors are keeping a close eye now that it's so close to our due date. Babes is doing well. He's a wiggly-worm. Can't wait to be able to hold him and see those cute little knees that keep ending up in my ribs. Sooner rather than later, if you please.

This afternoon my blood pressure was up a little bit, and I'm running a bit of a low-grade fever. But they sent me home with instructions to go to Labor and Delivery if anything out of the ordinary goes on, or if I'm just really not feeling well. Of course I'm not feeling well (duh!). I'm really uncomfortable, hurting in places I wish I was still unaware of some days. Trying really hard not to catch every thing that the kids, (and Kevin), bring home. So far vitamins and rest seem to be doing the job.

I can't really complain too much. I'm just tired, ya know? I'd much rather be missing sleep because of diaper changes and nursing, though.

ANY DAY NOW, little person! :)

1 comment:

Susy said...

I always got a bit of a fever right before I popped. Toes crossed that he comes out soon. I wanna see this little one!