Friday, February 13, 2009

Detoxing from cleaning.

I've spent the last couple of days getting the house ready for the first inspection before we move. Oh...hey! We're moving the second week of next month! Surprise! So anyway, I've been busy packing and cleaning, and cleaning and packing. And throwing things away. And giving things away. And more cleaning. I'm tired, honestly.

The inspection went fine. Thank goodness, he said it looks great. (Thank the Lord for those Magic Sponges. They clean everything!)

I've been sitting here this evening browsing homeschool blogs and websites and accidentally came onto one of my favorite childhood people. If I weren't lying in bed, I would have been jumping up and down. I just loved this guy as a kid. I learned to draw all sorts of things watching his show....

1 comment:

Deena said...

My kids used to watch Commander Mark too. In fact we ran into him painting faces at a fair in Houston once, but he denied his identity. I didn't buy it. ha ha! Hi Celeste-- been a long time. Where are you moving?