Monday, January 12, 2009

Those Icky Winter Sickies.

The nasty sinus bug seems to have attacked. The upside to that would be that I actually slept straight through last night after I took two night time cold pills. I only woke up when my alarm went off at 5:30. How awesome is that? Granted my throat hurt and I could barely breath, but that's neither here nor there. Sleep is fabulous. I didn't even wake up when Anneliese came into our bed. That is a miraculous thing since she likes to spin and kick heads and such.

So then today I took some more drugs, drank a ton of water and sent Annie to be with the neighbor while I went and got my hair all done up. I haven't had a hair cut since last Valentines day when Kevin got me that certificate to a spa. Pretty much had been letting that bad hair cut grow out, and trimming it up to even it out along the way. It was boring. And I hated it. So I found a cute "do" and took it with me to the salon I Googled. Turns out that Eddie, my new do-er, is great with a comb razor and did a great job. Kevin even commented on how cute it is. More than once.

By the time I was done there, and drove myself home I felt like all my drugs had worn off and I just wanted to go back to bed. But!-- it was only 10:30 in the morning. Man.

So now it's 9:30 pm, I've drunk my cranberry juice, taken more drugs and am feeling exhausted. Did I mention that I spent most of the day packing up books and DVDs in the garage and cleaning off the shelves? Yeah I'm tired. I'm gonna take my self to bed and pray that the yucky green Mucinex monster goes away.

No comments: