Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Laughter is fun.

Annie, dressed up in her Snow White dress up outfit, tells me she is hungry.

"Really...", says I. "Well, tell me, what does a princess eat?"

She very prissily put her finger to her lips and said, "Snow White eats Macaroni and Cheese wheels."

"You don't say!" says I. Perhaps that pie she baked in the movie was really just full of Mac 'n Cheese. You never know!

~~~

At my ultra sound this morning on my liver and kidneys....

"Wow...you have a great anatomy," says the guy technician staring mesmerized at the screen.

"I bet you say that to all the liver and kidney you look at."

"Nah," he said. " The last guy I scanned, he was so fat I couldn't even see his kidney and liver. But you...your spleen is awesome." I couldn't think of anything to say to that. It was just funny.

And then we talked about politics and Iraq and the president elect for the next 20 minutes while he continued to record scans.
~~~

Life is funny.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow spleen huh:)

Susy said...

My kids are huge "mac'r cheese" freaks! LOL

Well, at least you know your beauty is more than skin deep!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! It MUST be a family thing 'cause I had an ultrasound, a month ago and the tech said I won prettiest pancreas! Obviously the Coelho genes rock!

LOL!