Monday, October 20, 2008

Say "Cheesey"!



Tee-hee.

They finally got smart with pictures....Back when I was in school you got two chances for a good picture. If you didn't get one, it was too bad.
~~~
Nothing too spectacular is going on around here. Just the daily grind, and sick husband, and the everyday doings.

Yesterday I made a bonnet for one of Anneliese's dolls. I'm working on the pattern a little. It needs some tweaking, and then I want to make one for Annie. I'll share the pattern if I can figure out how large to tell you to enlarge it. It's pretty easy to sew.
~~~
Hope everyone is well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! I'll take #1 and #4! :)
Grammy

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! Cheyenne's school didn't do anything like that! They do put names and the year on them. Cheyenne turned 8 this past saturday! Time flies by way too fast!

Anonymous said...

OH i'll say it again, "HE's So Cute"
So Sweet.
i'll have to get Tierney into a Studio and have her's taken. She's homeschooling, so that's one thing we won't have as an official perk.
LOVe to You, and Prayers for Kevin's Quick recovery.
(((HUG)))