That's the number of this post! Wowie. That's a lot of sharing.
Anywho! I wanted to share my project for today.
Anneliese is running out/growing out of her clothes. It happens!
I figured a good way to use up some of my fabric and produce something that can actually be used would be to make her some clothes. So far so good. I made her a pair of pants a few days ago. And then today I made her this little outfit. By no means perfect, but the more I make the better they will get. (We can hope anyway!)
I really really like that little bib thingy. I might have to make myself a version here in a bit.
Sorry for the weird pictures. I had to take them with my 50-200 lens. (So I was standing across the room! Hope I can get the other lens fixed soon!) I sort of made up the pattern as I went. I used an older pair of her pants and made them larger, and I used one of her night gowns as a base for the little t-shirt. Added sleeves and the other embellishments. Ta-da!!-- Some clothes.