Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Simple-Woman day book....

Keeping it simple. At least that's a good goal.

Outside My Window...the wind is blowing around some of the plants on the patio.
I am thinking...about the parking ticket I got last night.
I am thankful for...the fact that this is my very first ticket. If it wasn't then I would worry.
From the kitchen...my attempt at making rose petal jelly is still sitting on the stove from last night.
I am wearing...jeans and a button down shirt.
I am creating...some embroidered projects.
I am going...nowhere. Why does everyone always ask me where I am going!
I am reading...the bible and Notes From the Refrigerator Door.
I am hoping...that inspiration will come from my hard work.
I am hearing...the tv in the other room.
Around the house...there is cereal everywhere. Annie got happy and gave me something to do later.
One of my favorite things...is making myself clothes. Lately I'm having fun with that.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Tomorrow I have physical therapy for my back. Hopefully I will get discharged as I'm feeling much better. And then so far as I know I don't have any plans for Friday except to do some cleaning and work on a few of my projects so I can get some things up for sale.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments: