Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I'm tired!

Life keeps ya busy, I tell ya! I haven't written much just because I've been busy with life. That's good I suppose. Boredom never seems to take hold. Exhaustion, yes. What gets me is when Anthony, at 5 years old, comes to me saying he's bored. ???!!! Go figure.

Today we went to the San Diego Zoo. I've got my children's schedule down pretty well I think. If you get 'em up early and do things when they are still half asleep but rested, or between 8 am and noon they seem to do pretty well. Any later and you will have monsters on your hands. So we got up early and went to the Zoo. We spent a whopping 3 and a half hours wandering here and there and chasing fast little legs before they could get away.

According to Annie, every animal is "SO CUTE!!! Cute cute cute!" Even the hyena's and ugly things I can't recall the names of. As long as they were breathing, they were cute.

At the conclusion of our excursion, we were all a little whipped out. I feel like I'm getting old or something--taking naps in the middle of the day. Keeping up with them used to be so easy! What happened?! :)

Tomorrow I start my volunteer work at the museum. Should be interesting! Wish me luck!

No comments: