Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday musings.

Baby feet are so cute. They're chubby and soft. Don't you wish yours would stay like that even after your pedicure has worn off?

Anyway...I've been trying to get things together for that garage sale I've been trying to have for months now. I just can't seem to get it together enough to actually have it!

I have a lot of good stuff though. Not junk. Just things I collected before we had a house...and now I have no where to put them, or I just don't want the clutter around. So my thought is that I'll have an online "garage sale". Sometime within the next week or so I'll start posting stuff to my "Shop" page and you can take a look to see if there is something you might like to have. I'm just wanting to get rid of the stuff, so it'll be reasonably priced.

~~~
I stuck my laundry soaps and cleaners in this container I had laying around collecting dust. And I was thinking how ironic it is...because nothing having to do with cleaning your laundry is even close to 5 cents anymore.

No comments: