Tuesday, June 26, 2007


The view hasn't changed much for me in the last couple of days. I've pretty much been parked on the couch, drugged up to fend off pain and swelling.
Kevin had to go back to work this morning, so I've abstained from taking the Vicodin so that I can stay lucid and take care of the kids. I can't say I'm a big fan of this though! I feel like someone has parked a semi in my mouth. I know later, after the pain and swelling have gone down, I'll be really happy that I finally got the wisdom teeth out. Right now I'm just hoping the time will fly by so I can take some more painkillers.

Anyway...Yesterday I was feeling well enough to do something. I finished another teddy bear and a matching blanket. I love the chenille. It's so cute. I'll hate parting with this one, but I'm hoping to send it to a good home so that we can put Anthony in soccer. That's right! The sale of this bear and blanket will be solely for Anthony's soccer fund. It'll be in the shop sometime before then end of this week. Right now it's getting some finishing touches.

No comments: