Sunday, December 24, 2006

Chistmas Eve.

Not creatures stirring...did we get rid of the mice?!
Probably not. They're probably just too cold to crawl around and cause havoc. The down side of living in the forest...creatures come to visit.
~~~
The tree is up. The presents are gettting wrapped. Everyone is cozy, wrapped up in blankets and robes.
Kevin and me and the kids will be going to San Francisco to the Shrine of Saint Francis to go to Mass. It should be beautiful...Gregorian Chant and incense, so lovely. I'm looking forward to it. Then we will go to Anthony's God-Mother's house for a meal and visiting. Should be lovely. We'll do presents before we leave for the city. That way Anthony can have some fun stuff to keep him entertained in the car. I'm sure he'll be getting a ton of stuff. There are a billon presents out there already.
~~~
I've been looking into getting a website for my doo-dads and crafty stuff. I'm so cheap though...I love free. But as everyone knows you don't get good stuff for free usually. Still looking into it. I think I'm driving Kevin bonkers with it all. But he's being very understanding and supportive. And helpful since I don't know a whole lot about domains and such. If anything happens with that I'll let everyone know so you can check it out.
~~~
Kevin leaves on Friday. I know that's still a few days off....but I am trying to get myself a little prepared ahead of time. It's going to be really hard to get back into my little groove of being self sufficient. I know you all will help me out though. Thanks for being supportive of me when he has been gone. It's really been a help to me, especially you fellow military spouses and moms.
~~~
Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: