Tuesday, December 19, 2006

This and that.

Since Kev has been home I have barely gotten anything done around here. The first few days he had this need to clean. So our room got clean, and the car got clean. Then he had a compulsive need to shop. (He's out there shopping Christmas for the kiddies right now.) So I've pretty much just been along for the ride. Not that I mind! I'm just totally glad to have him here and would probably continue to let him drag me around if I were not so tired. The kiddies are are just running me wild also. Anneliese is having trouble sleeping, so I'm just wiped out!
He let me stay home with the kids today to do some shopping for them. Gave me a chance to work on Anneliese's present from me. This teddy bear.
I'm pretty darn happy with it! I'd love to do some more of these after Christmas and New Years. I have all these ideas floating around in my head now. I just have to get to jotting them down in my trusty note book before they float away.
~~~
Here are some pictures from the last few days with our "Daddy Person".


He and Anthony had a blast feeding the birds at the park. I was just so paranoid that the ganders would try to go after Anthony...I made him stand on the picnic table.
Daddy getting to know Anneliese. (She chews on that pacifier like a chew toy. It's so holey!)
AWWWW...kisses!
The "girls" being cow "boys".


And smiles of happiness that we're all together....

3 comments:

Susan said...

Looking at those pictures just makes me smile.

Celeste said...

soooo glad to have him home...i just can't say:)

Susan said...

Trust me, hon, I sooooo understand.