Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday


Saturday always feels like the beginning of the week to me. So bizarre.
~~~
Anthony has almost completely learned his letters and the sounds. It's pretty awesome. He's very proud of himself too. We went to the grocery store and he said "Mamma let's do my letters!" And then he started singing the alphabet song. He's so cute. Everyone thought it was hilarious because he was really loud too.

Anneliese new thing is to do Patty-Cake. She claps her hands and bounces up and down. It's really cute. You can see she's actually a person and not just a little whinner 24/7. Just 23.5/7! This guy came up to us in the grocery line and said "She's the cutest baby I've ever seen!" And then she started screeching at the top of her lungs. I was laughing so hard it hurt. Poor guy was freaked out.
~~~
Well, there is nothing exciting going on here. I'm kind of liking the mundanness of it.

I'm getting annoyed with myself though because I keep typing words backwards. I was tested in like the 7th grade for learning disabilities, but they found none. Maybe I'm just a nerd. I dunno.

I have to go find something interesting to blog about...

No comments: