Sunday, September 17, 2006

Headaches.


Everyday I wake up and go to sleep with a headache. It's driving me crazy.

I think it might have something to do with our yeast problem. I stopped taking our supplements a little too early I think. Anneliese's thrush is back in full force. She's burping up curdled milk. She's crying and whinning all the time again.

I'm all itchy and achey again. On top of which I caught some throat thing that was lingering around in the family. Ugh. I started taking all the Candida flush pills again last night. I feel worse, but I think that's because it's helping. I hope...
~~~

So I recieved my first lesson from the Herbal Healer. I stayed up late reading. It was pretty interesting. I was hoping for a little more, but I'm teased enough by what I recieved to keep going with the program.

I read an article from the lesson to my brother this morning about a cure for cancer, and other ailments. He was saying that if it truly is a cure then "screw the government and FDA! Take it to Africa and other 3rd world countries where people are dying because no one cares, where they won't throw you in prison, and won't confiscate your work!" Amen to that. He's a good soul, always wanting to help people in the bigger picture.
~~~
Whiney baby. More later.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Whoo hoo! Glad you liked it!