Thursday, July 13, 2006

Turkey road kill and other slightly weird stuff.


Driving in to town yesterday a turkey decided to cross the road right as I was driving by. Unfortunately the turkey is not going to find out what was on the other side. It flew up and smacked right against my windshield. The thing must have been a good 2o lbs. I thought it was going to break my window, so right as it was to hit I shut my eyes and threw my hands up to shield from glass. Instead it just pooped all over it when it hit and flew over the top of the car and landed on the hood of the car behind me. I attempted to wash the poo off with the wipers, only to discover that it bent one of them when it hit, leaving streaks of turkey poo all over. I scared the shit out of it. Literally.

~~~

Anthony has a habit of telling people useless bits of information. I'm used to it. But other people kind of look at me like "What the heck is he talking about?" He told the lady at the Fair Check-In that he is going to be a skeleton. We watched Pirates the other day, so he's refering to the skeletons that are all around in the movie. We talked about how when we die our bodies turn to dirt and our skeleton will be what's left...
I do a lot of explaining. He's always asking "What's that?" "What's he doing?" "Are they dead?" "Is he a bad guy?"

Sometimes I just want to say..."I don't know. Shut up and watch the movie!" Hehe.
~~~

Yesterday I was looking up a homeopathic remedy for my mom to help out with the pain in her knee. The remedy that fit her symtoms was Hemp. I thought that was really funny. She's having a heck of a time trying to find it somewhere. I don't think she's going to find anyone that carries it around here. She might have to order it online somewhere...
~~~

Anneliese's favorite thing to do now is pull my hair. She laughs cause she yanks so hard that I make funny faces I guess. I'm glad it makes her laugh...

No comments: