Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME!


Well, I'm not quite sure anyone really realized that when it's "MY" birthday I should be the one to choose what I want for dinner, dessert, etc. Why do I always have to please everyone? It totally sucks. We're having lasagna and strawberry shortcake. Not that I don't like those...But everyone else chose them. I said "Fine!" I should have said "WE'RE GOING OUT FOR DINNER!"
Yes, I'm making my own dinner and dessert. How sad is that. I'll probably sing to myself too.

~~~


A friend of my mom's from work gave us a brand new highchair and excer-saucer. Already have a highchair. I'll sell this one on ebay. The excer-saucer...Wow. It's so huge. It's got way too many toys on it. I ended up taking half of them off. She was getting a little over-stimulated after a while.
Anneliese is standing in it like she's a year old already. SCARY.

She's like giganto-child. She's 5 months old people!
Sunday we went to a friends baptism...and there was this little girl running around. She was a year old and the same size as Anneliese. Anneliese was just chunkier, but the same height! Where the heck did I get these monster size children. Anthony was the same height as a 5 year old, and he's only 3!
They can play basketball and take care of us in our old age. Put them to good use:)
~~~
Well, I was going to take my pictures to the fair today...but I just checked and I can take them tomorrow too. So a little less driving for me today. I'm trying to get over my nervousness about strangers crituiqing my work. I've always had that problem though. Even in art classes at college when that was all we did. I'll get over it eventually.
~~~
Went to see Pirates of the Carribean yesterday. It was really good. But I wouldn't suggest taking anyone under say...7 to see it. There's a bunch of creepy stuff in it that just isn't appropriate for little kids. Would probably give them nightmares. Heck, the creepy parts were creepy to me too. Anyway, very good. Go see it if you can.

No comments: