Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday Triffles


Anneliese is sitting here on my lap nawing on a carrot. It never ceases to amaze me the things that will keep children entertained. You forget after you "grow up" that simple things are fun. Honestly I get so tired sometimes from doing the things that I have to do, that I just don't even want to try to have fun because it seems like too much effort is required. When I force myself to do something extra though, I find out it's not so demanding of me after all. It's just getting to that point that seems like a lot of effort sometimes. I guess I guilt myself into doing fun things with my kids. I think about when I was little and the things I wanted to do, or the things that I did do that I thought were really fun...Do I want my kids to miss out on those things? No way.

~~~
The other night I took a test to determine if I have Hypoglycemia. The test results said that I should seek immediate medical attention to determine if I need medication. Whatever. I'm not taking drugs for something that I can control with some changes to my diet. And yes, it was my "diet" that was making me start to feel crappy. So I'm having to re-adjust things quite a bit. Slim-fast has to go bye-bye unfortunately. (But, just so you all know...IT DOES WORK.)

No comments: