Monday, July 24, 2006

The Herbal Remedy


No one likes taking drugs...

I've been looking up natural remedies for depression.

#1) St. John's Wort--I knew about this one. I think everyone knows about this one. I'll have to look for a tea. I bet I could get one from Whole Foods.

#2) Passiflora Incarnata(Passion Flower)-- Good for sleep disturbances it says. That would be great.

#3) Vitamin's B6 and B12, Magnesium, Iron, and Zinc, and Omega 3 and 6. I'm gonna start to look like a pharmacy pretty soon.

#4) Raise serotonin levels. Suggested to eat oats, turkey, milk and pasta. Yeah that's great for my diet.

Wholey crap! I wonder if it's my diet. Ok, so I'm dense. Gimme a break. I'll have to re-adjust my menu now. Maaaaaan. I was just starting to lose some real weight too.

Hmmmm....I got to look into this more.

No comments: