Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My kid is on Slim-Fast too!


Everytime I go to eat something Anthony takes it out of my hands and eats it himself. I guess that's an even quicker way to lose weight. Just starve!

I got Slim-Fast drink shakes and bars...He has eaten half of everything I've eat the last few days. So not only is it cut in half because of the diet, it's cut in half again because he eats it! So my pants are falling off me. Not that I'm complaining really. I love that I'm losing weight. But I'm also starving! *lol* That's ok. I sneak food after he goes to bed.

He's actually putting on weight. Which is good I guess. He usually won't eat unless I sit there with him (usually on my lap) and feed him. At least I know he's getting good stuff like vitamins and minerals he's missing out on when he doesn't eat.

No comments: