Monday, June 05, 2006

Been busy with things...

I started my ebay thing. Its taking more time than I thought it would, so I've been staying up late to do things. I hope it pays off. I'm hopeful.

I've also signed up for some classes online through Barnes&Noble University. It's pretty neat because I can sign in whenever and do it at my own pace. And the classes I'm taking are free, so it's even better. You just have to pay for books if you want them. I'm taking a class right now about Homeschooling. Kevin doesn't want to homeschool the kids. Maybe independent study through a school would work. He's mostly worried about the kids being socialized. I can understand that. It's still interesting and I can prep the kids for when they do go to school.

Anneliese was baptized on Saturday. That was fun. Short and sweet, just the way I like to do things. Monsignor is always so funny telling people how things are going to be. Gotta love him. He's so bossy.

So I'm sitting here reading articles and stuff and listening to Dr. Laura on the radio.
She's so gosh darn bossy too! I'm finding I love bossy people. Just say it how it is-- it makes life so much simpler. I love listening to her. She's free therapy. The funny thing is that she thinks therapy and counseling make things worse. Especially in marriages. Interesting huh.

I was going to take the kids to the park today and to the library, but no one is dressed and it's almost 2 in the afternoon. I guess that's ok. Gives me time to fold all the laundry sitting around in laundry buckets, and clean up the bedroom. Funny how you can clean and clean...and then the next day it looks exactly the same as it did the day before. I think kids have this built in thing that makes them cause messiness to keep their mothers occupied. Just think if we didn't have laundry to do and rooms to clean...we'd go nuts with boredom, or ring our childrens necks because they drive us nuts.
The library will be there tomorrow, thank goodness, to check out books and find a few movies to entertain them.

No comments: