Thursday, May 25, 2006

Are we there yet?


I'm so tired. It seems like no matter how hard I work to do the things I know need to get done, I never accomplish my goals completely. It's a little frustrating! At least I have stuff to keep me busy. Mom commented the other day on the fact that I'm always busy doing something...well it's even more frustrating to be bored! I'd rather be busy out of my mind then sitting around idle. But still...sometimes I just wish I could get to "where" I'm trying to go with everything!

~~~

This weekend I'm having a bake sale. Fingers crossed, and prayers said...Maybe we'll earn something substantial. That would be really great. I keep getting that feeling of "why am I doing this?" Sometimes my goals are bigger than reality can deliver. If I can make back what I paid to make everything I'll be happy. Anything extra is going to my "Going to Japan Fund".

~~~

Speaking of Japan, Kevin will be coming home at the end of his tour next May. I'm looking foward to having him home. I'm very lonely, and missing him a lot. I feel like sometimes I just walk around in a daze trying to numb my feelings. It's pretty miserable. It'll be good to have him home, to talk to and be with , and to let the kids get to know him again. Well Anneliese hasn't really had the oppurtunity so that doesn't count. I can't wait to see her with her daddy though. She tends to like guys. She's crazy over her uncles, that's for sure.

No comments: