Sunday, May 07, 2006

I'm so touchy lately...


The last few days I'm so on edge. I feel sorry for everyone around me. It's like I'm just waiting for someone to make me mad enough that I can justify getting really mad, which would in turn somehow give me a justifiable reason to cry. I never said it made sense! Maybe it's hormones.

~~~~

Kevin called a few hours ago. He thinks he broke his ankle during PT. Apperantly it's swollen to the size of a softball. He was going to have it looked at. I'm still waiting to hear back.

~~~

I'm getting quite good at making "something out of next to nothing" for our dinners. Since dad isn't really helping out anymore with food or anything it's pretty much me and mom. We don't exactly have a whole lot of bucks to just go out and get whatever we're feeling like having. The other night I made chili out of a can of pinto beans, a can of diced tomatoes, a roll of frozen breakfast sausage, an onion, garlic, and some spices. It was pretty darn good if I do say so myself. I also made corn bread to go with. You'd be amazed what you can come up with without ever going to the store. Last night I made pork fried rice/stirfry. Left over rice, chopped up Canadian bacon, a couple scrambled eggs, some left over veggies, soy sauce, and some spices. Was yummy. The funny thing is...even though I use leftovers there seems like there will never be enough when I'm making it. And then when the meal is over there are always leftovers. So weird. It's not like people aren't eating. It's just like the food is multiplying.

~~~

The brake light keeps coming on in the car. I keep hoping it will just go off and stay off, but no luck. I'm going to have to take it in somewhere. A new car isn't supposed to have problems this soon! Just watch...it'll need something costing more money than we have. Isn't it always how it works? All I keep thinking is "There goes the savings. So much for a vacation."

~~~


No comments: