Sunday, April 30, 2006

Me...at "work"



One of my brothers took this picture. What I like is the scrunched up face of lil missy on my lap. She was being her whiny self as usual:)

I sent this picture to Kevin in the Anniversary card I sent him. He should like that. It sucks that he's going to be gone for our first anniversary. I should be used to missing holidays though. We missed Christmas(this year and last), Easter(this year and last), Valentines Day(last year), my birthday, his birthday, Anthonys birthday, Anneliese being born...I tend to just think of them as regular old days of the week. Not that they aren't special, but it means more when there is someone other than children to share them with you. Kids are all about toys and stuff. Other adults, (if they're grown up that is) are about sharing the meaning with you.

Kev said they should be in Southern California in the Fall. I'm hopeful but not holding my breath. Things change too often. And heck! The way gas prices are going up I will probably be paying for a car that I can't even drive pretty soon. Yesterday gas was like $3.45 a gallon. My brother gave me ten bucks for gas because I gave him a ride. I think that put like 3 gallons in the car. It's really pathetic. There's something wrong with these people jacking prices up so much. Anyway, if we can afford to go and visit, if they aren't in the field training the whole time, you can bet your big butt that I'll be heading south with the kids. Please please please. I can't wait a whole nother year to see my husband. Don't these people know he has a family?! Children who need to know their daddy?

A little anxiety there. Sorry.


No comments: