Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Children's Claritin




I'm not sure I've mentioned this before, but I am a BzzAgent for BzzAgent.com. I try out products for free, write reviews, and earn benefits by sharing what I think about the products with people just like you! It's awesome! I love getting goodies in the mail.

Today I am reviewing Children's Claritin Chewables and Children's Claritin Liquid.

My kids and I suffer from seasonal allergies. I didn't know that until we moved here to the South, where in the spring time you can see the yellow pollen clouds fly across the road as you drive. It's horrible. The dripping noses, the watery/itchy eyes, the sneezing, coughing and headaches. Having some allergy medication for the kids is absolutely necessary.

When we first moved out here the only allergy medication I was familiar with was Benadryl. The down side to Benadryl is that it makes the kids sleepy when you don't necessarily need them to be. That's why I started getting the Children's Claritin. No sleepy kids! The liquid is great, too, because it's dye free! Yay for no coloring! The chewables are good for when your little one is refusing to open their mouth to gulp down that necessary dose, (but we don't know anything about that!). Annie prefers the reditabs that melt away with no chewing required.

Good stuff!

No comments: