Saturday, January 23, 2010

Go away baby fat! (Mine! Not his!)

Not to be cliche, but I can't wait to get rid of some more of this baby fat! OK, I know I said I went back down to my prepregnancy weight but that doesn't mean I'm not carrying around a little extra chub. You lay around for 9 months and you're bound to lose muscle and replace it with a little baby fat. I've got more than I care to admit to. But I'm working to get it off, and so far I've lost 4 lbs. I don't know where from as I can't see any difference yet.

I'm using Kevin's deployment as a time frame for getting to my weight-loss goal. He's not the reason for my goal, (though it's nice to look nice for your spouse), it's just a good length of time to try to get there and reasonable for the amount I want to lose without trying to starve myself. I still have to eat reasonably to keep up a milk supply for little man, who by the way is doing really well! He's getting those cute chubs. Maybe I can transfer my chubs to him:) They're much cuter on a baby anyway.

Why is that?! Chubby babies are much cuter than chubby grown-ups. Not fair.

No comments: