Sunday, August 23, 2009

Foggy minded, but still here!

If only being foggy minded would be like permission to check out for a while! I feel like I can't think straight lately. It's bothering me a little.

This weekend we went for a little trip to Raleigh. I love it there. It's a cute town, with lots of things to do. It reminded me a lot of Santa Rosa and Sonoma County. At some point I would love to go back and look around more. It's hard with the kids and all though. They are in a hurry to get their hands on something. Or they're just on their own program altogether. But I still enjoyed seeing something outside of Jacksonville. There are lots of shops that looked really fun. I like browsing.

Our first stop was my favorite grocery store. I stocked up man!And on our way out of town, we found an old Krispy Kreme and stopped for a snack.


How cool is that sign?
~~~
This week I have a huge list of things I want to get done around here. Cleaning up, cleaning out, trying to get some projects finished. I've been really caught up with my little shop and I need to focus on the things around here a little too. So I might be quiet on here for a bit.

I hope everyone has a great week though! Anthony's first week of school, too, so we'll be busy with that as well!

No comments: