Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tomorrow...!

It just hit me that tomorrow is our anniversary. I sort of forgot! But I've got a little reprieve because Kevin is gone until the weekend again so that gives me a couple of days to figure something out. He's going to be gone again next week to Louisville so I don't know if we'll be able to really do anything. The weekend always seems to be busy with things that need to be done.

Tomorrow I'm also supposed to have my first prenatal appointment. This should be interesting with the kids in tow. This morning I took Anthony in for a checkup at the dentist and Anneliese figured that would be a good time to throw a fit in the packed waiting room. Anthony ended up going in alone while I tried to calm her down in the hallway. I sort of freaked when he wasn't sitting in his chair when I went back in. I was like "Uh, where is my son?!" I was only out that for a minute, I swear! Hopefully she'll be calm (or something) tomorrow so I can get some things taken care of. Anthony very emphatically pointed out to me today that I'm going to have two babies...a boy and a girl.

Oh. My. Goodness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!


Grammy