Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Things I'm loving right now.

A lot of times I just like to sit and look at things. Pretty things, different things, things that make you say "Ooooooh...so pretty!" or "How strange! And funny."

I'd like to sit in this room and read Little Women.

This is a fun little thing to watch with strange and unusual things to buy.

Here's an idea....I might use it!

Lots of pretty stuff here.

How about this....
Hmm. Maybe if I lived in a really secluded place. It sorta looks like one of those bowls they put guacamole in at Mexican restaurants.

This one just makes me want to go out and search for all the things in the pictures.


I might have to try making one of these....
You always see old doilies at the thrift shop. The only question I have is...what would I do with it? One more place to collect clutter?

Speaking of organizing clutter...here are some ideas that make you go "hmmm".

Small Magazine is fun to look at for dreamy kids clothes. I wish they made them in my size...*sigh* I'd shop there.

And this is just fun.

Just recently, on a day when I could not seem to concentrate on anything, I picked up a copy of Smart People from the video store. If you enjoyed Juno, you might enjoy this one as well. It's not appropriate for children, but I got some good laughs out of it.
~~~

Still not really anything interesting going on around here. I took the car into the dealer for a regular service this morning and came away 2 hours later needing $1500 worth of work on it.

And on a separate note...
Isn't it interesting that I just discovered last night that they upped my credit limit on my card? Funny how things happen that way.

On a note of hope in the faith department...I've been asking St. Philemena to intercede for us with helping Anthony with school. He did ok for a while, and then something happened and he was having to stay after school to finish his work. It wasn't looking good. Since I've been asking for her help though, he's done an about face. His teacher has made a point the last few days to tell me how wonderfully he's doing. It's great!

In case you don't know about her...I just read a very interesting article about her. Apparently she is the only person ever made a saint in the Catholic Church based solely on the miraculous happenings since the discovery of her remains buried with another holy person. Pretty neat huh? According to the markings on her grave, she was a virgin who was killed for her faith at the age of 12 or 13. Amazing.

Anyway. I'm going to go look at some more interesting things. Have a good one everyone.

No comments: