Thursday, July 03, 2008

Just checking in.

My mom pointed out that I have been lacking in regular posts lately. Sorry bout that! My kids are sick, and I'm really tired.

The most interesting thing I've done lately is make some cookies.
My cousin pointed out in a comment the other day, "how do I do it all?"...Well, I don't. Laundry sits around waiting to be folded. Dirty dishes sit in the sink. Sometimes I don't even make dinner. PB&J and chicken nuggets happen a lot. The reality of it all is....the things I do post about, that are fun, happen when the kids sleep, or I lock my bedroom door for half an hour so I can accomplish some me time. Lots of my craft things come from thrift stores. Things I cook or bake...if we don't eat it all, I freeze it and save it for when I'm lazy and don't want to cook. I lose my patience a lot. I get tired a lot. I do fun things because I think I'd lose my mind otherwise. Those things help me to remember who I am, and what I like to do.

I'm just a regular Joe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, Sis, You Are Great!
i know, i am thinking of my dishes, right,Now~*
LOL ;-)
And i have been trying to do homeschooling. This keeps me busy and excited. You've just shown us so many realy cool and simple things we can do. And i am Grateful.
And i love you and know This Mamahood isn't Easy, at all! We are still just Regular Joe's

xoxoxo, me*