Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Good things....for you!

These are some things that didn't sell at the yard sale I had a while back. People were more interested in microwave ovens and video games than these little goodies. If you are interested in anything please send me a little "hello!" and I'll take offers.
Gene Stratton Porter is one of my favorite authors. These books would be great for a little girl.
Vintage Napkins. Set of 6.
Various Buttons.
Set of two napkins.
This metal frame is about 12 inches tall.
Set of 6 Vintage Napkins.
Great little radio. Works really well!
Pretty dish.
This picture is about 6 inches tall.
Flour sifter.
These patterns are complete, though cut and used.
Vintage Napkins and Place mats in their original box.

This is the quilt I made a while back...Would fit a toddler bed.
Pretty pillow case.
Cute easter dish.
Salt and Pepper shakers. About 1 inch tall.
Happy day to all.

No comments: