Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve.

So my brother arrived ok. Just about 5 hours late. A few of his bus connections were a few hours late...so it just sent a domino effect going with his other connections. He arrived here to me hugging the bajeebers out of him. I'm sure he felt loved. And annoyed that I worry so much.

~~~

We're going to take the kids to the Vigil Mass tonight at 10pm. It's only 8:45 and I'm already tired. I think that might have something to do with being awake half the night last night with a head ache though. I think I have some sinus thing going on as my face sort of felt like it was going to explode. We're trying to see how many different ailments we can get within a one month period in one household. So far I think we have a record! Blick! I hope it passes. I've been drowning myself in cranberry juice and vitamins. Go away you icky sick!

~~~
So I've been wandering around my house most of the time wondering what to do. I have to snap out of it though. This daze cannot last forever. Kevin will deploy soon and the kids really need me to be fully here for them. I decided that I have to start doing stuff. Making dinners was a start. Wrapping presents...that was a good go at it. I enjoy cooking and doing things for the kids, but I'm feeling like I'm just going through the motions at the moment. Now I need to insert some "love" into these things. I'm obviously doing them because I love my family. But I just feel like I'm doing it because I have to. The Christmas Cheer is definitely not feeling the love. However I am putting on a good show for the benefit of the kids. They need happiness right now. I could use some too. Even if it's fake. I put on some Christmas music and that seemed to brighten everyone up.

Did you know that if you smile, even if you aren't feeling happy, that it will release in your brain something that will still make you feel good? Strange, our bodies. But cool too.
~~~

I still have to figure out what is going in everyones stalkings! I know we did some shopping I just can't remember what we got. So I'm off to see what goodies are awaiting everyone.

G'night. Sweet dreams. Peace to you.

No comments: