Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I don't know where to begin, or how. If it were not for Kevin's constant support and my mother coming to help me I think I would want to have crawled in a hole in the ground and died a long time ago.

And for everyones love and understanding...there are no words. Just...thank you.

Right now it will be just getting through each day.

Tomorrow is when we will have Thomas' Rosary/Memorial. As crazy as it sounds I will be glad and sad to know it is over. At least the very hard parts. Glad that I can actually put him to rest. Sad...for so many reasons-- for everyone that is coming to say their goodbye, for the people that have had to carry me through all this because I know it has been a huge thing for everyone to bear, sad that he will not be coming home in my arms or my belly.

Thank you for your prayers. And please don't stop. I need all I can get.

No comments: