Monday, August 06, 2007

Nothing much going on.

The day passes by and at the end of it, I don't even think to ponder about what I did during all those hours before I fall away into snoozy land. Another day coming and going. The mundaneness of it all is comforting in that I'm not distracted with horrible dramatics or near escape adventures. I'm never bored and yet I'm always wanting something more to do. I look forward to my husband coming home from a day that started at 3:30am, and race around putting toys away and vacuum so that it looks semi-presentable. Not that I'm trying to be honey-homemaker, but it's amazing what a little vacuum action will do for the soul. Even if things are shoved here and there, if there are vacuum tracks on the floor it still looks clean. It's amazing! :) I've all but given up on my money -making schemes. And I have to say, I'm happier and less frazzled now that I passed the buck over to God. All is well. He continues to provide. Another comfort. I clean, I bake, I watch a movie, I take a walk. It's ok. It's all ok.

Goodnight.

No comments: