Monday, July 02, 2007

Nothing new in the neighborhood.




Sorry I have only been posting every other day or so....I'm getting back into the swing of things. The surgery really kicked my butt, and I just haven't really been up to doing much of anything. Saturday when we went to Sea World was the first time in about a week that I did something other than sleep and make the couch cushions sag. Boy, did that kick my butt too. It made up for all the laying around I did all last week.

I did finish one and a half stuffed teddy bears...while keeping the couch company. I believe the other Pink Chenille Teddy that I made will be going to a good home soon. There is enough of that Pink Chenille to make 2 or 3 more if anyone is interested as well. Within the next couple of weeks I'm hoping to step up the work load a bit and maybe put some things up on ebay. The hubby is all about me making up welcome-baby-baskets, so I might get going on that. I have a bunch of baskets sitting around waiting for that to happen to them.


My mom and two of my brothers are coming to visit for the 4th of July for a few days. I'm really looking forward to seeing them. It's been pretty lonely around here, just me and the kids alone all day. I'm used to having more people around. Now granted the are the neighborhood kids that think they belong in my house...but that's entirely different!

No comments: