Monday, July 30, 2007

Good Monday!

As far as Mondays go, this has been a pretty good one. I'm exhausted!

We had a good time at the baby shower. I spent three hours chasing my children, and chasing other children away. ( I yelled at this lady's kid for biting Anthony's head. ?!?!?! No words.) All was good, though. And I met a few more people.

Speaking of meeting people....I got a dresser from a lady the other day, who filled me in with all sorts of info on where to go to get food from a warehouse, furniture, and other supplies for us poor and needy folk. And then I ran into her again while waiting in line at the warehouse. Fun conversation was had!

Nothing truly interesting to talk about currently, although I did just pick up the latest Country Living Magazine from the library. It's looking fun!

Talk to you all soon!

No comments: