Friday, June 15, 2007

The days progress.

I'm very happy. I got a lot of progress made on a couple of projects today. And I'm very happy with the results. That is always the BEST. These little paintings below will be available in the shop tomorrow! Please check back.
I also made a lot of progress on my friends quilt. It's coming along nicely and will be finished (hopefully) tomorrow sometime.

Once I'm able to concentrate on things the going seems to go fairly smoothly and quickly. The little paintings above...I had no idea what the end product was going to be. I just started gluing and painting and when I was finished I smiled and actually said "Yay!" I love when that happens. You start doing something not knowing where your project is going or what it's going to be and then end result just knocks down your expectations. It's a wonderful feeling.

Hoping for more of that!

No comments: