Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sleep deprived.

Very sorry in advance if I seem cranky. I'm really tired. Anthony is sick, but only throws up in the middle of the night all over the bed, (and pees the clean sheets). And Anneliese is seriously disturbed by the fact that I change the sheets in the dark. She screamed at me for like an hour last night. I have one of those being-tired headaches.
~~~
So Kevin is in the US again. But not home. He's on his way to the middle of the country to do some training. He called from Anchorage, Alaska this morning to let me know he's on his way and will call me soon. I think it stinks big time that I'm not able to go see him. I'll just pretend he's not here and then everything will just seem fine. *Pretend being the key word here*


They still have not given an answer one way or the other about where we are going. I feel stupid having to repeat this over and over again. Anyway, I'm just assuming we're going to be in North Carolina still. Going to start looking into what housing and the community is like. Find a new parish, the library, etc. Only few more months of this stupid situation. Then we can look back at it and say how lucky we are that it passed so quickly.
~~~
Some pictures for you to enjoy.
Isn't this a cool picture!?
The neighbors plum tree is starting to bloom.

A few things I've been working on. Putting necklaces on a cardstock card for sale.
One of the books I've been making.

No comments: