Friday, January 05, 2007

First Friday of the year.

And are you glad it's Friday? I suppose I am! One week survived of this new year and nothing catostrophic has been deemed worthy enough to stick it's little head in here and ruin it for us. I'd say we are off to a good start, eh?
~~~
Is this not the coolest thing you've ever seen?
Ok, so maybe not. But it's really cool. It's an old printing press that my mom found a few years ago. And we're just now getting around to oiling it so that it can be used. I'm super excited about it because I can use it to print cards, or just about anything else. She even got the letters that were originally used with it. There will be all kinds of experimenting going on very shortly.
~~~
My camera is charging up for a little adventure in the outdoors today. There isn't a cloud in the sky so I thought I would take the kids and take advantage of the beautiful weather by taking some pictures. See you later!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: