Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What can it be?!!


Kevin mentioned that my Christmas present is in the works and not to go peeking at locations of withdrawls in the bank account. This is killing me! What can it be???? I promised not to look because it would be given away if I did. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:) I can speculate, right!?
A new camera....
Some other fancy electronic gadget....
Something I've always wanted....(although, I'm not sure what that would be. I'll have to quickly come up with something!)
A BABYSITTER?! That would ROCK. lol
A Gym membership...
A 6 day 7 night vacation in Tahiti....That would be fun:)
A new kitchen tool...One thing is for sure. Despite not having much furniture, or other things to make a house function, our kitchen is going to be fully stocked with everything to make anything. I love cooking that much.
I don't know what he could be doing.
Ho hum. I'm off to daydream about it some more....

No comments: