Friday, November 03, 2006

Someone else's drama


I know this Marine wife who has been married for like 6 months. Maybe. I can't remember how long. Anyway...her and hubby had known one another for about 2 or 3 months before they got married. He went back to Japan. She stayed in the states till she could move over there. It's almost time for her to go, and now she is saying she's not going. When she's been making a huge stink about it with his "bosses".

She's not going because her husband lied to her about going to a totally nude strip club. She found the charges in the bank account. She was asking me what I would do....and honestly, I couldn't say what I would do. I'd probably cry my eyes out and then get pissed. I don't know what to tell her. I feel bad if she married a creep though.

No comments: