Saturday, October 07, 2006

Sick, sick, sick.


Everything hurts. Not just my head, or my sinuses, or my joints. Everything. It hurts laying down and standing up and sitting. I tried a really hot shower. It helped while I was in it.

I hate sick.

I'm grouchy too. I don't mean to be short with the kids...but Anneliese seems to sense my being sick and has it out for me or something. She'll grin at me with this sassy little smile and then scream bloody murder and growl. Literally growl. Demanding lil miss. Anthony is a little better. He just wants me to play with him. I'm just so tired. I tried reading Anthony a book and had to stop because me eyes got all blurry.
Poor kids...

~~~

Haven't heard from Kevin in a few days. They should be in the Phillipines now.

Is this over yet? I just want to be a wife for a day....I don't feel like a wife.

No comments: