Sunday, June 25, 2006

This and that


The other day when I took the kids to the river I got fried. I put sunscreen on everyone...and forgot myself! So now I'm about the color of a crab. I put a shirt on earlier cause I got a chill...and the damn shirt got stuck to my sunburn. I had to have someone help me peel it off. Pretty nasty...The aloe doesn't really seem to be helping either. Any suggestions? I tried a tepid shower. It still hurt.

~~~

Copperfields bookstore was having a 25% off everything in the store sale so I bought a book. I got Doctor Laura's book The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands. Not that my husband is around for me to make use of my womanly wiles and useful skills...but I figured what the hell. Maybe I'll learn something I can use later on!
And I got a Magazine called Brain Child. Very interesting.(Not so much in a good way.) It's supposed to be a magazine for "thinking" mothers. It wasn't great enough to want to buy it again. I'll stick with National Geographic. I like their pictures. Hah. What does that say about me?

~~~
Baby is actually sleeping and dishes need to be done.

No comments: