Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This is me.

Do you ever have those moments where you look in the mirror and are suprised at who you see? I do. I'll walk by a window at a store or a mirror somewhere and be shocked to see the person looking back at me. I don't look how I feel I look. I look at this picture and kind of feel like..."who the heck is she?"

~~~
This afternoon I sat on the deck with Anneliese to nurse and be with Anthony as he played in his sand box. For some reason he decided to pitch a handful of sand right at me and the baby....Unfortunately it got in her eyes. Unfortunately I also said something really out of character when he did it and I'm almost positive the neighbors all heard. What're you gonna do though?


He's got a nasty cold too. Thankfully though he's in the bedroom napping. I'm hoping he'll wake up in a better mood than the one he fell asleep in.
~~~

I moved Anneliese's playpen/bed into the living room so I can set her down and let her just "be" for a while. I layed her on her tummy...and she just lays there talking to herself and scooting up farther and farther towards the corner. And then after a while she gets mad that she's on her tummy and starts to talk angrily. She's so particular about everything. It cracks me up.

~~~
Talked to Kevin this morning at like 4. Miss him a lot. I'm starting to feel like I'm just in a long distance relationship... It's kind of scaring me because all the memories I have of us together are just starting to seem like a bunch of really nice dreams I had a really long time ago. And that's just BAD. I gotta figure out how to change things for us, make them better.

Any ideas?

No comments: