Thursday, May 11, 2006

An early grave...


Do you ever feel like your children will send you to your grave a bit early?

Anneliese's favorite place to sleep, (other than in my arms), is in her little swing. The problem I saw coming for a long time, but didn't expect this soon, was that she would out grow it. She's always trying to stand up, and when she's mad she will shove with her legs. Well she was mad that I had set her down and so was screaming at me. But it wasn't until I turned around to check on her that I realized just how mad she was at me. Even though she was buckled in she had pushed herself up so high in the swing that it was hanging over backwards with her head dangling about an inch from the floor! I about had a heart attack! One more push with her legs and she would have ended up on her head!

Ok...so now I'm wondering...do I contact the manufacturer and tell them about this?!? I'd hate for some kid to get hurt!...I'm going to see if I can find an email address to contact them at.

No comments: