Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ho-Hum....


It's been a pretty busy day.
I woke up and took some morning sickness suckers to this girl at my mom's work. She's 8 weeks along abd about as sick as I was. Brave girl, I tell you. She just finished Chemo a year ago for ovarian cancer. They'd been trying for so long to have a baby and now they are going to. She just is soooo sick. I feel so bad for her. Then I came home and got Anthony and Peter out of bed and made them turn off the TV's. Too much TV I tell you! Washed dishes, did laundry, interviened in arguments, worked on some letters to the Credit Bureaus, read some news, checked to see if anyone joined my forum for Marine families, checked email, nursed the baby, made scones, organized paper work to copy for Kevin's Credit Counselor, showered Anthony. And now I'm starting dinner.

And waiting for Anthony to put his clothes on. He's been naked since his shower. That was like 2 and a half hours ago. I'm not in the mood for a fight. It's cold. I figure he'll put them on at some point.

I almost finished reading Oprah's magazine for this month too. Some pretty good articles. It's always interesting to read. I always learn something new.

Lately I've been very lonely. I'm hoping it will just pass. I keep so busy that I'm amazed I have time to be lonely...But it's different having an adult around to talk to. You actually feel like you're an adult too and not just entertainment for the kids.

I swear I'm getting fatter too. After the baby you're supposed to loose weight. I lost 30 lbs in like the first month and a half. Now all of a sudden I can't stop eating and my ass is huge. My pre-preg clothes still fit, but I just feel flabby. It's really depressing.

Oh well.

No comments: