Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We're leaving on a jet plane!

California here we come!

Well, later today that is.

We will be heading out this evening for a night time flight back home. I'm really excited. And a little anxious as well. We've all been sick for the least few weeks. We've had the strep, and ear infections and cold stuff. It's been rather miserable, but it seems that we're slowly coming out of it. The kids are all pretty fussy and cranky as they get well. Matthew developed asthma and an ear infection, and though he's doing much better he's extremely cranky. I'm praying that flying at night will make it a little easier and that everyone will just go to sleep. That would definitely make everyone else on the plane happy, I'm sure!

It'll be good to see some friends and family and have some fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!
So excited, hurry up!
G

Megan said...

Hey, I know you'll be busy, but if you get bored, call me and we'll meet up! I hate to put my phone number out for all the world to see, so call my mom and she'll give it to you. If I don't see you, have fun!