Thursday, February 05, 2009

Life...it's getting all my time!

Been working on some things...
...And going about life. (Still working on that lovely little lady above. Going to try to Antique her today. Had to let her dry over night.)

Slowly packing for the move. Trying to keep up with my kids. Annie is doing well. I've discovered the power of running her like crazy. We found out the other day when I took her to the park that she loves to play "fetch". Funny isn't it? She did that for a good hour and then came home and passed out. If I keep her working, and occupied, she gets worn down and will nap. She still gets a little tantrum-y but it isn't for nearly as long.

Then I sit for a bit and work on something enjoyable...

Today I'm going to try to make a mold with a doll-bust that I finished yesterday. I want to see if I can make it hollow...(Scary!) We'll see what happens.

Good day to you!
~~~
Almost forgot! My mom is working on another painting. This one of Yosemite.
I would be a bad daughter if I didn't promote her lovely work!

No comments: