Friday, December 05, 2008



Anthony and his little gang of friends decided to water my plants yesterday. In doing so, they knocked down this birdcage that my mom planted for me and broke a vase that I bought to replace the antique one that Kevin broke last year. I'm taking this as a clue that maybe I should give up on the whole vase idea. I'm starting to understand the theory behind plastic planter containers.

Interesting things about this birdcage...
if you leave the little door open all sorts of birds and animals go in there...
there's not much dirt but the plants grow like crazy...
the succulents are always blooming...
~~~~
We splurged and went and bought a new Christmas tree last night. A fake one, that is. It looks real, which is cool. I'm really looking forward to decorating it. The only thing is....there might not be enough ornaments! We might have to make some! Hmm....craftiness!

No comments: