Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Tired on a Tuesday!

So many things to do, so little time in the day:)

Woke up at 5:30 to get showered and dressed, and have a cup O' Joe. Got Anthony up at 6 to get ready for school. Got Kevin up, and ready to drop him at DMV by 8. Stop at fast food for breakfast for the boys. Go back to DMV to hand off the breakfast. Take Anthony to school at 8:15. Go back home and check on the lil girl, leaving some breakfast for her and my brother. Out the door again to finish my fillings at the dentist. (Maybe I should take up some stock in their company!) Dentist running a half hour late makes me right on time to pick up Kevin from DMV and make it back home in time to get Anthony from school. Then...fix lunch and run out the door to Bible Study at Church. Rush back home so Kevin can make it to his motorcycle course an hour away.

All the while....MY HOUSE IS A CRAZY MESS! Ack!

*deep breath*

Make menu and shopping list. Come up with unique meal for tonight. We have mayo and apple sauce in the fridge along with some wilting spinach. Oh, and some old frozen chicken that I can't see throwing out. Uh....Baked chicken with Spinach Alfredo Sauce and rice pilaf, with a apple sauce cake for dessert? Works for me.

Make to-do list for tomorrow. Throw in three loads of laundry. I still need to change sheets! Darn the late night bed-wetting!

I'm still wondering how mold was growing on the outside of the freezer...*scratches head*

Ahh....to be home. I miss coming back to the room with the bed made and the floor vacuumed, a a chocolate on my pillow. I wouldn't mind room service once a week or so:)

No comments: